Friday 9 November 2007

Day 40

Thursday 8th November 2007 – Day 40 – 40 days and 40 nights I have been bin less. If I could only show you how easy it is I would be so very happy. Starting this weekend I will try and show the cost. I find I need less food as the food I eat is more satisfying. I no longer crave yoghurt or cream. I think the custard cured that craving. I also find I am no longer eating bananas as I used to and now prefer apples and plums. I have tangerines and my two pints of fresh orange juice from the milkman together with pop if I feel like some although I have never been a soft drink drinker, being more of a tea and coffee drinker. I am eating more eggs than I used to as I am trying to cut down on bread although the bread I make is too tempting, so I have to freeze a lot of it, which means I do not have to make it very often. I have currant bread in the bread maker as I write and the wholemeal bred is in the warming draw proving. I prefer to split the dough and make two small loaves so only mix the dough in the bread maker and then prove and bake traditionally. I have made onion and cheese bread and dried tomato bread which is a treat. I feasted today on vegetable lasagne and welsh cheese with lots of fruit and fresh made custard. No wonder I am not hungry.