Thursday 22 November 2007

Day 53

Day 53 – Wednesday 21st November 2007

Wednesday is the day when one starts to panic that another week has gone and Xmas is creeping ever closer. I will survive, I know I will but paperwork and more paperwork has ruined my routine this week. The power plant has been passed in Port Talbot also which is another nail in the coffin of Neath Port Talbot. They call it green energy because they weigh the carbon it outputs against the carbon the plants they use took in whilst they were growing. As they are bringing the trees from South America it seems perverse to me to attribute the carbon sinks of South America with the output that will land on my village. But there you are, they say we have to be aware and realise this is ‘global’ warming and we must all work together. Ok I say then stop the profit being drained out of this country also then and make our own energy as we used to do and if we can make more sell it. Not allow Companies to come in to this country and take all the profit out while we suffer the consequences of that energy production. Anyhow the omelette today was scrumptious and tomorrow I start on the Xmas cakes.