Thursday 11 October 2007

Day 10

Ten days gone, I have 84 days in total to do, this leaves me 74 days to go to December 23rd 2007 when my experiment will end. But will it end? I can reveal to you now that having a bin was nothing but habit. I have not produced one single bit of waste so have nothing to give the recycling man and nothing to put into my waste disposal bin. I just cannot understand why it is so easy. It is now after a couple of weeks no problem whatsoever not to have a bin. I just think that if everyone did this then all those men who recycle and get rid of our waste could be digging up the mountains of Wales to grow our own food instead of importing it. What a thought. I could sit and watch them all day and wait for the carrots to grow. I know you are all dying to know. Is that free range chicken cooked? Well I can confirm that it is well and truly cooked and half eaten. I cannot find words to describe my stuffing, sublime, heavenly. Just think of the adjective and that is it, good all the way through. Whole little onions, my own bread crumbs, fresh sage and rosemary from the garden, rock salt and a big dollop of pure market butter. If I was not so full after the fresh fruit salad and raspberry coulis I would go get some more. Ah life! and not a plastic bag in sight.