Tuesday 16 October 2007

Day 15

Monday and my week alone starts. I have decided to make inroads into the eats for the weekend early. I need to discipline myself to make through the week what I will need for the weekend. It is Monday and I am off to Cardiff to get my grandchildren from school. Meeting tonight and so good job I have another dinner put out for myself from yesterday. I am lost at my daughters house as she has a waste bin. I feel guilty and one week I know I am going to come home on the train with a bag of peelings for the compost. The only thing stopping me is in case the train crashes or I am rushed to hospital with a bag of peelings attached. They might think I am mad and rightly so. I ate my dinner at 10 pm and stayed up until 1 am to digest it. I slept like a log. But have I prepared anything ready for the weekend. Well not quite yet.